Monday 20 January 2014

20th Jan Finished Stargrunt NSL Platoon (Minus Armour Support)

Made a push and finished off the platoon over the last couple of days around work.

I still have to assemble the Power-Armoured Squad and paint them up but the bulk of the work is done now for this. I'm aiming to get them sorted out over the next week or so depending on work and then move on to getting my Bolt Action German's finished up.

Here's a few shots of the finished figures, I'm pretty happy with the way they've turned out (this being the 1st time I've made an effort with the basing previously I've been more of a bugger it paint it one colour and done kinda guy).








1 comment:

  1. good job! the basing brings it together nicely. keen for a game

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.