Friday 10 March 2017

10th March - Malifaux Gremlin Pictures

Well I finally managed to walk the whooping five odd meters distance into the backyard and get some better shots of my finished Malifaux The Bushwackers Gremlins box. I knocked these over before I started on the Walking Dead box but the first lot of photos was badly out of focus (which I didn't realise until I'd started to to the blog post and it's taken me this long to get around to getting some better shots.





Trixiebelle




Mah Tucket




The Little Lass






Bayou Bushwackers



I've now knocked over the survivors from The Walking Dead, except for Rick on a horse (who'll get finished soonish) so I'll get a few shots of them sometime soon. I've got a table setup downstairs at the moment and it looks like Arwen and I will be getting a game of Bolt Action in on Sunday so should have another battle report up sometime next week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.