Thursday 22 October 2015

22nd October - 20th October Bolt Action vs Toby

Just a quick update today, back to covering holidays at work :). Got a game of Bolt Action in with Toby after a couple of weeks of postponing. I've had my Tiger 2 painted up for a while now and had yet to get it onto a table so we knocked up a couple of 2000 point lists.












I managed to get the Tiger on and it survived the first round from one of Toby's two Chaffees but the second turn saw it taken out on the first order die. We then proceeded to get stuck in to some pretty heavy house to house fighting until the next highlight.









I got my SdKfz 250/10 on the table towards the end of the third turn and with some exceptional shooting (many many sixes) I took out one of his tanks with the anti-tank gun on the front :).






At the start of the fifth turn we were tied for victory points but not enough for the win so I took a couple of gambles charging two US infantry squads dug into houses to get my Brandenburgers close enough to take a few shots at the remaining Chaffee with their panzerfausts. While I did clear both houses gaining the two victory points I needed for the win I also lost one of the my units giving Toby one as well. Of course after that the Brandenburgers then failed to hit the tank and the game ended as a draw.





Hopefully I'll get a bit of painting down over the next few weeks, but we'll see what happens as time will be limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.