Thursday 19 January 2017

19th January - Finished Abyssal Dwarf Force for Cancon

Finally finished my Abyssal Dwarf force. and I have to say I'm rather happy with the way it turned out. I've got a few photos now of the last three components (Ironcasters and Devastators) and one shot of the whole army (although I did have to cram them into the light box). I've got a couple of  Mutated throwing mastiffs to finish off, but seeing as they're just tokens they won't take me too long to knock over. Not sure what I'll start next but I'm leaning toward my Scourge for Dropfleet, although I've got an idea for the basing of my Malifaux gremlins so maybe I'll have a shot at them.





Supreme Ironcaster on Greater Abyssal



Ironcaster




Devastators



2000pt Force Ready to Go

There's still five days left before the kids head back to school so Arwen and I are going to make sure we get at least one more game in before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.