Thursday 12 January 2017

12th January - Clash of Kings AU Painting Progress

First off, happy new year to all. I realise the first month of the year is now almost half over, but while I've been a little slack with blogging so far I've been fairly busy with both gaming and hobby. My youngest daughter Arwen and I have got in another couple of King of War games. It's been good having a live in opponent in the lead up to the tournament in a couple of weeks. My wife Jen and I got a game of Warmachine/Hordes as well a few days ago, we're still just playing with the battle boxes but once we get back I think we'll start looking a doing a small journeyman league over the next couple of months.

I've finished off my Devastator troops for my Abyssal Dwarves but as I sit here I realise I haven't actually taken any photos of them yet. However I have been working on my Greater Abyssal mount for one of my Ironcasters and have now finished him off so I'll put them up for now and next week when I finish the Ironcasters I'll get some photos up of them and the completed two thousand point force.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.