Friday 22 February 2019

Valentines Day Bolt Action vs The Wife

Jen and I decided that after dinner the perfect end to our Valentines was of course going to be a war-game. We hadn't played Bolt Action for a while so that was what ended up on the table. We didn't quite get the game finished on the night so it sat for a few days at turn 3 and got finished up on the Monday.




Pregame bombardment took a fairly even toll on both sides of the table




Early game had my Germans keeping the Japanese forces fairly well pinned down.




As per usual for our games Jen's Kamikaze Antitank teams managed to get through to my armour. 





As the game was spaced out a bit and due to the fact that I now have to zip and email my photos to myself off my phone it's taken a while to get this one typed up and naturally I've forgotten a fair amount of the action. That being said it was a fun little game and though the end results don't show it very well Jen was starting to push back fairly well during turns 5 and 6, I have a feeling that if we had have gotten the 7th turn she would have evened out the score.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.