Tuesday 7 April 2015

7th April - 6th April 500 More Points of Scourge

Finished off my next five hundred points of Scourge for Dropzone Commander, and I'm working on what I want to add on next. My mate Toby has made a heap of progress on his resistance and we're hoping to get that game in soon (He chickened out of our game the other night after I beat him in Dreadball and The Youngest took out two games of Cthulhu Fluxx). The Wife's Shaltari are on the table at the moment and they should be ready for priming soon, then it'll be time for a larger game including the command decks this time.

Intruder Betas and Prowlers
Prowler Pack
Marauder Dropship
Slayer Squadron


Desolator
Desolator
Reaver Heavy Gunships

Current Scourge Swarm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.