Monday 23 May 2016

23rd May - Buildings!

It's been quite a busy month for me so haven't got as much done as I would have liked. But I have been chipping away at my growing pile of Mantic Battlezone terrain. My Deadzone Infestation kickstarter arrived last week and it put me into a bit of ruined structure focus. The Wife and I have already played a couple of small games with the new rules and I believe they are a much nicer set, streamlining play while keeping the gritty feel. The Youngest and I will hopefully be getting a game in soon as well.

I've got some more industrial themed buildings with this kickstarter as well so that will possibly be my next project depending on how the next month goes.





















I'm still considering adding a touch of soot to the vent wall on the last building as well as adding a bit of a metallic feel to the ladders but overall I'm pretty happy with the way they're coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.