Tuesday 23 August 2016

23rd August - Finished Pagan Priest for Saga and WIP Frostgrave Cultists

I actually finished this guy off last week, but it's taken a while to get decent photos and to organise myself to get them uploaded. I picked him up from War and Peace a few months back when The Youngest grabbed herself some Irish Levies and a Christian Priest for herself. It was a nice little mini to paint and I'm happy with the way he's turned out. On a side note finding a nice spot for the photos has resulted in about half a days labor in weeding the garden but I guess there's a price to pay for everything :).





 I've made a start on my Frostgrave Cultist plastic box set I picked up back when the expansion was "Nickstarted". I've had them and the original soldiers box glued for a while now, I just felt like it was time to get some out of the way and I've been feeling like trying to get in a game of Frostgrave again. I've had two brief sessions on them so far, but I'm thinking I'll do a bit of a push on them tomorrow.













I'm sticking with a darker colour scheme with these guys, though I'm thinking a few splashes of orange on the tunics just to contrast against the rest of the uniforms. I've also been slowly assembling my Military Order force for Saga Crescent and Cross, though that was stalled when I ran out of glue the other day. I've since fixed that issue and grabbed a banner man for the force as well so I'll be back to drilling out hands for spears any day now :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.