Thursday 25 August 2016

25th August - Finished Frostgrave Cultists

Finished off my latest project this afternoon, so that's my Frostgrave Cultists done. They should make a nice addition to The Eldest's Necromancer for Frostgrave or some nice NPC opponents for some sort of suitable scenario. I haven't gone into too much shading or highlighting apart from a nice dark undercoat and some thinner coats as I worked it up.








I figured while I had the flock box out I'd do a little work on my Razorworms for Dropzone Commander, but I've still got to put a few finishing touches on the bases here and there.


I'm thinking I may do the Guildball Morticians I have here next and then onto finishing off my Abyssal Dwarves for Kings of War.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.