Sunday 21 June 2015

21st June - Finished Combined Army Doctor/Engineer

Finished of the basing of the Combined Army Doctor/Engineer this week, which also finishes off my first three hundred point force for Infinity. Toby's madly painting up his Haqq-Islamic themed terrain from Plastcraft and finishing off his last few troops and hopefully I'll be getting in my first post Operation Ice-storm game.

I should also be getting a couple of games of some sort in this week so with any luck I'll get a few battle reports up this week as well.





The Doc/Engineer on his own






 My three hundred points. I've dropped the 4Ground immature willows and mature willow in behind the TAG this time. I've got my orchard trees started, just got to finish the basing so I'll drop them in a pic soon


Also I'd like to take a moment to drop this in


It's the new game coming out from the Dead Earth Games, the creators of Across the Dead Earth. I've been following this since it's alpha incarnation and I'd recommend having a look once the campaign launches and taking the plunge. The support and community for Across the Dead Earth has been brilliant and I can't see this being any different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.