Wednesday 5 August 2015

5th August - Finished Mortician Team For Guildball

Well it's been a couple of weeks between posts, but I've still been ticking away on things. We've been playing plenty of board games but I've not been able to organise to push some little men around on a table since my Napoleonic game versus The Uncle. But I'll be rectifying this this week with at least one but hopefully a few games.

However I've been working away painting wise and have completed my Mortician guild from the Guildball kickstarter {One of my seven teams plus extra thanks to my shiny syndrome and a handy bundle pledge :)}. Toby is working on his Butchers so hopefully we'll get our first non paper doll game in soon. I'm tossing up throwing my Butchers on the painting table next in order to get a game in with The Brother who just happens to have that profession himself, but I'm not one hundred percent on that yet. I've got my Abyssal Dwarves set for a grudge match against The Niece's Dwarves once my Kings of War pledge arrives so I don't want to start anything too large so I can get cracking on that as soon as it arrives.

Anyway short ramble complete here are my finished Morticians:




Obulus
Team Captain
Defensive Midfielder 



Silence
Vice-Captain
Central Midfielder 







Cosset
Winger 







Graves
Winger







Ghast
Centre Back





Casket
Centre Back







Dirge
Mascot







Hopefully I'll be able to get some action shots of these guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.