Thursday 3 September 2015

3rd September - Finished Guildball Fishermen

So finished off the Fishermen for Guildball. The Eldest picked these as the team for her so I got to work getting them finished off before I start on the Kings of War Abyssal Dwarves. The Youngest is yet to get a chance to look at the rule book but I have had a promise extracted to stop everything and get them done once she picks them whoever they end up being.

Pretty happy with the way these ones finished up. I want to take a moment to put a small spotlight on the Basius 2.0 system from Wargames Bakery. I recently received my initial pledge from the first kickstarter and if your interested I'd recommend taking a look at the current one, I've backed for another three just to round out my collection. The Eldest wants the Forest one for her Kings of War Elves.

Enough rambling here are the finished Fishermen team:




Shark
Team Captain
Striker






Salt
Mascot





Greyscales
Winger






The Siren
Winger






Kraken
Centre Back






Jac
Defensive Midfielder






Angel
Striker





Team Shot

Hopefully I'll be able to fit a game in with The Eldest this Sunday, but with my gaming time limited through work for the next four weeks I'll just have to wait and see. I've started gluing my Abyssal Dwarves together but unfortunately I've now run out of glue, so I'll have to get some cash to The Wife and see if she'll head down to the shop for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.