Tuesday 1 September 2015

1st September - Finished Guildball Masons

Finally got around to taking photos of the Mason team for Guildball. This is the team The Wife has picked to play. I'm thinking I'll be revisiting these at a later date to add some more detail to the bases, but for now I'm calling them done.



Honour
Team Captain
Central Midfielder





Marbles
Mascot






Flint
Striker





Mallet
Defensive Midfielder






Brick
Centre Back






Harmony
Winger







Tower
Defensive Midfielder






I've finished off the Fishermen now for The Eldest, they just need to be varnished tomorrow so pictures hopefully a little quicker than these took me to get around to. Also got a game of Frostgrave in with The Wife today so I'll get that posted up in the next few days also. Back to six days weeks again for a month at work at the moment so I'll have to see how I go fitting hobby time in around that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.