Sunday 30 November 2014

30th November - Finished New Saga Vikings

I've managed to fit it around an hour and a half to two hours a day thanks to The Wife being on day shifts and her inability to get out of bed without waking me up (It's amazing how much painting you can fit between 5:30 and 7:30 when you've got to get ready yourself). Actually had these finished off yesterday but I didn't have time to get the photos done and the post up.

Thrall Archers

Newly Recruited Hirdmen

Another Mass of Bondi

All the New Recruits

The Current Whole Force (Seven Points Now)

Obligatory Warlord Focused Shot
I'm thinking it'll be the Nomads from my Operation Icestorm box set next as it's getting closer to the time I get my pre-ordered 3rd edition rule book and to be honest it's jarring looking at one fully painted faction and one undercoated one.

There was to be a game in today but The Brother and his Wife had some issues with their baby son last night so we've postponed to another day to be discussed later today after they've squeezed in some sleep on there end. To be honest I'm a little short of sleep myself with the combo of The Wife's previously mentioned day shifts combined with my holiday covering roster this week, So I'm off to sit and watch the Beasts of War weekender and have a cuppa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.