Wednesday 2 January 2019

2nd January 2019 - Finished Trygon

Haven't put up a post for a long while, but decided I'd try to kick things off again this year. Pushed myself a bit and finished off this Trygon for 40k over the course of a few days and I'm happy with how it turned out. I've been playing around with a few new (for me) techniques with my Tyranids and I think I'm starting to get to grips with them now. I've already got a Broodlord and a nice swarm of Genestealers finished over the last couple of months. I've still got a few more to go a few Tyranid Warriors, a Tyranid Prime and a Hive Tyrant, but once they're done I may look at sorting out my next thousand points.






I've still got a couple of weeks left on my holiday so I'm hoping to get started on a few other projects as well. I'm planning mostly on getting some more tables sorted out for the start of the year, though there are a couple of other miniature projects I'm looking at such as some 12mm WW1 models and I've just grabbed a quite a few Zulus and some British Line Infantry for a Rourke's Drift game; plus I grabbed a few different 15mm fantasy armies as presents this year for family and friends to play around with as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.